The highly anticipated Gilmore Place development is set to launch soon. Gilmore Place will be unlike any other development we’ve seen in the Greater Vancouver area. As part of Burnaby's revitalization and transit-oriented urban growth masterplan, Gilmore Place will be strategically located at the intersection of Lougheed Highway and Gilmore Avenue - adjacent to Gilmore Skytrain Station. This vibrant pedestrian retail community will draw neighbouring communities, passers-by and residents. Gilmore Place will offer residential homes, offices, convenient shopping, groceries, restaurants, entertainment, parks and open air plazas. Its prime location at Gilmore Skytrain Station connects the Gilmore Place community to the rest of Metro Vancouver.
Some of the reasons why we are super excited for this project as some key features will be:
- Located steps from Gilmore Skytrain
- Phased development will be spread over 12 acres of land
- Over 1500+ homes in the first phase, with the tallest tower being 64 stories (taller than the Shangri-la)
- 500,000 sq.ft of prime retail space and communal plazas
- Up to 1 million sq.ft of new sustainable office space
- Over 75,000 sq.ft of enviable amenities – including indoor and outdoor pools, multiple amenities rooms, play areas, 12,000 sq ft gym, spin studio, outdoor lounge, dog park, BBQ areas, guest suites, etc.
Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to be the first owners in this exciting project. If you’re interested in this project be sure to register with us today